Zest® Bullet blades are a unique profile incorporating a square back, and an elliptical front. This Unique shaped profile provides designers a different look and feel internally and externally of a building and has excellent spanning capacity. This system can be interchanged with the Zest Box range and are seamlessly connected to building facades, walls, windows or steel structure and can be set vertically or horizontally at any chosen pitch or angle. This device is widely used as part of a building's solar shading system.
- Spans provided are based on generic wind pressure of 1 KPa. Please contact our team if you require project specific wind pressures or terrain categories
- Spans provided are an indicative guide and are subject to the building location and applied wind speeds
- Spans provided are based on average end fixity value and subject to final connection detail
- Where products are also acting as a balustrade, span capacity will be reduced.
- Spans are provided where the product is used standalone, where additional products are connected, span capacity may be reduced.
- For detailed span information, contact Arcadia 1300 458 458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mix and Match Blades
Any of the Zest® Bullet profiles can be combined to create variation and texture within your Façade sunblades. This enables designers to break up larger facades with subtle protrusions that create texture through shadow, depth, colour and tone and can even be designed to create artwork imagery.
Enhancing a building facades
Enhance a building's visual impact with Arcadia's architectural façade system. Our Zest® Bullet sunblades not only enhance a building's appearance but also enhance its performance with solar shading functionality and improves energy efficiency. This system is designed to provide optimal reduction of solar heat gain without compromising ambient light levels in the building.
Arcadia's Zest® Bullet blades have multiple benefits, these include: light weight, noncombustible, termite resistant, low maintenance, vast range of Colours available, 100% Australian made, limitless profiles and include Product warranty.
Add a splash of colour
Designers have the ability to select from an endless collection of colours and finishes to perfectly complement creative architectural designs - from Granum® timber-look powder coat, anodise colours and finishes, the possibilities are limitless. Our broad colour collection is Australian Standard Compliant, sustainable, durable, and are guaranteed with a long-term warranty.