Arcadia Global Pty Ltd (ACN 008 668 291) (Arcadia) is committed to supporting and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the collection, use, access and storage of personal information we obtain as part of our business operations.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Arcadia collects personal information in carrying on business, including:
- From our employees and staff such as tax file numbers, name, address, account information and medical conditions;
- From our suppliers and contractors such as name, address and account information; and
- From applicants for employment with us, such as personal contact details and references.
Arcadia will generally collect personal information directly from you. Arcadia may also collect information from third parties as required.
You have no obligation to provide us with any information we request. If you withhold information as an applicant for employment, we may not be able to employ you.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We respect your privacy.
We may use and disclose your personal information for a variety of purposes in connection with providing services to you and in relation to our business operations, including:
- To our external contractors and service providers;
- To other service providers such as employment agents and legal advisors;
- To our information technology service providers, including those who may host cloud-based storage of our data; and
- In relation to health and safety issues or urgent treatment where consent cannot be obtained from you.
We may use personal information received about you as an applicant for an employment or contractual role to determine your suitability for such role and generally for our business operations.
Arcadia does not currently provide personal information outside Australia. We will not use your personal information for direct marketing.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We may collect, disclose and store information received from you in electronic or hard copy form. Arcadia will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that:
- It does so securely;
- Access to personal information is limited to Arcadia’s staff or third parties who reasonably require it;
- When the information is no longer required, we will destroy it or de-identify it to make it anonymous.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to personal information we hold about you. Access will be provided within a reasonable time. Arcadia takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information it stores is accurate. If it is not, or you do not wish us to keep it, you can ask us to correct or delete it. Unless personal information is required for administrative or legal reasons, we will take all reasonable steps to meet such requests.
If you have a concern about Arcadia’s collection, use, storage or disclosure of your personal information please contact our Privacy Officer who will investigate and advise you of the outcome as soon as possible.
Our Privacy Officer may be contacted at:
Arcadia Global Pty Ltd
140 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000
Tel: 1300 458 458