Zest® Ellipsoid Elliptical Louvres
Zest® Ellipsoid series is a sleek elliptical louvre blade profile and is manufactured from extruded aluminium. This sunshade louvre blade enables optimum solar shading properties and can be manufactured as an operable louvre to provide greater flexibility with solar shading as well as being interfaced with a building management system. It has been carefully designed to provide large spans, significantly reducing immediate support required and is available in a broad range of louvre profile sizes.
- Spans provided are based on generic wind pressure of 1 KPa. Please contact our team if you require project specific wind pressures or terrain categories
- Spans provided are an indicative guide and are subject to the building location and applied wind speeds
- Spans provided are based on average end fixity value and subject to final connection detail
- Where products are also acting as a balustrade, span capacity will be reduced.
- Spans are provided where the product is used standalone, where additional products are connected, span capacity may be reduced.
- For detailed span information, contact Arcadia 1300 458 458 or email email@example.com
Enhancing a building facades
Enhance a building's visual impact by integrating Arcadia' Zest® Ellipsoid sunblade systems. Our Zest® sunblade systems not only enhances a building's appearance but also enhances its performance with solar shading functionality and improves energy efficiency. This system is designed to provide optimal reduction of solar heat gain without compromising ambient light levels in the building.
Arcadia's Zest Ellipsoid have multiple benefits, these include: light weight, non-combustible, termite resistant, low maintenance, vast range of Colours available, 100% Australian made, limitless profiles and include Product warranty.
Sustainable Building Designs
A higher green star ratings provide a high class building with better returnable for a building owners and developers. Majority of tenants want to lease a building which is sustainably designed which results in greater yields for building owners. Arcadia Zest® Sunblades make a great contribution to achieving sustainability, which often includes, an operable system to allow inlet light for heating and block unwanted heat loads at peak periods during harsh weather climates.
Add a splash of colour
Designers have the ability to select from an endless collection of colours and finishes to perfectly complement creative architectural designs - from Granum® timber-look powder coat, anodise colours and finishes, the possibilities are limitless. Our broad colour collection is Australian Standard Compliant, sustainable, durable, and are guaranteed with a long-term warranty.